In order to be a recognized homeowners’ association, the association must be a Florida corporation. To be official, the governing documents must be recorded with the Clerk of the County Court. The documents for Wisteria Park Homeowners Association, Inc. (Wisteria Park) can be found on this page.
Note: Some documents are very large and may take a few moments to download/open.
Florida Statute 720
In Florida, homeowner association laws are derived from Statute 720. Commonly referred to as simply HOA laws, these encompass everything from homeowner association dues to board meetings and regulations.
The governing documents for Wisteria Park are below. Click on each link to see/print the documents.
- Declaration, Amendments, Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws
- Declaration of Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions (SEARCHABLE)
- Amendment to Bylaws – March 2015
- Fifth Amendment to Declaration – March 2015
- Rules & Regulations
- Pool Event Guidelines
- Community Design Guidelines (September 2021)
- Community Design Guideline Revisions (September 2021)
- Changing Exterior Paint Colors (October 2020)
While the information provided above is believed to be correct, there is no liability for any loss or damage occurring by reason of reliance thereon.